1. Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2014 - a web design and development application that provides a visual WYSIWYG editor (colloquially referred to as the Design view) and a code editor with standard features such as syntax highlighting, code completion, and code collapsing as well as more advanced features.
5. Adobe Illustrator CC 17 - the industry-standard vector graphics software used worldwide by designersof all types who want to create digital graphics, illustrations, and typography for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
6. Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 19 (64-bit) - the industry-standard vector graphics software used worldwide by designers of all types who want to create digital graphics, illustrations, and typography for all kinds of media: print, web, interactive, video, and mobile.
7. Adobe InDesign CC 2015 11 (32+64-bit) - is a desktop publishing software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, and books.
8. Adobe Muse CC 2014 1.1.6 (64 bit) - web design software that lets you design and publish dynamic HTML websites for desktops and mobile devices without writing code. It's perfect for designers who want to create websites but do not want to code.
9. FL Studio Producer Edition 11.0.4 - a digital audio workstation developed by the Belgian company Image-Line. FL Studio features a graphical user interface based on a pattern-based music sequencer and is, as of 2014, one of the most used digital audio workstations worldwide.