WinRAR is a shareware file archiver and data compression utility developed by Eugene Roshal and distributed by Alexander Roshal. It allows the user to compress files and place them in rar or zip folders. It offers a good selection of tools to give the user greater control over rar and zip files.
1. Compresses files into rar archives which reduces the file size.
2. Can encrypt the files and the file names with a password.
3. Provides complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives.
4. Offers a graphic interactive interface utilizing mouse and menus as well as the command line interface.
5. Supports files and archives up to 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. The number of archived files is, for all practical purposes, unlimited.
Be sure to install the correct version for your system, if you don't know how to tell what bit your operating system is, click Here. Or you can just Google it.
By downloading the file(s) you are acknowledging that you have read and understood our Disclaimer and Terms of Service.
Installation instructions are in the "ReadMe.txt" file.
WinRAR 4.00 32 & 64-bit (2.8MB): Download Now.
Extra Tags (Ignore these): winrar, 4, crack, cracks, cracked, hack, hacks, hacked, amtlib, licensed, license, licenses, free, download, full, fully, activated, activation, downloads, software, program, programs, patch, patcher, key, serial, serials, keygen, code, codes, register, registered, registration, how, to, how-to, pc, install, installation, computer